Sunday, April 8, 2007

Week 10

I have made plenty of contributions to the community of artists here at Otis! Sometimes I buy things from the cafe which gives money to Otis which then somehow gets back to the students and then contributes to the community.
Okay in reality, I have not contributed very much of anything. I work in the Admissions office. On rare occasions some of my artwork is displayed on the foundation level of the Ahmanson building. I would like to make more contributions. I want to participate more in the activities that go on at Otis, and I would really like to attend more events. I'm hoping to be more involved next year. Foundation year, for me, was just something to get used to, something to adjust to. It was a time to make friends and learn how to draw. This school asks enough from us, so I'm not going to apologize for not having the time/talent to contribute more than I already do.

No comments: