Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week 10 - What Contributions have you made to Otis? What would you like to contribute while here as a student?

Honestly, I do not feel I have contributed very much here at Otis. I would definately like to contribute much more. I mean, of course here on these blogs I am contributing my personal insight, however I don't feel like that is contributing to the whole community of artists here at Otis. Yea, there are some little things like submitting work for the galleries and what not however, this is still my first year and there hasn't really been much I can claim as my very own contribution to the artist community at Otis. Of course in the near future I would love to contribute as much as possible to our community of artists whether it be gallery work, perhaps in the senior show, or more. I am not quite sure what it is yet, but I can assure you there will be something...like I said, this is still my first year and I have 3 more to go, so with time and a bit of concentration I will eventually make my contribution, since it was one of the many reasons I came to attend school here, to leave with something that I left behind for others to learn from!

No comments: