Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Week 10-What contributions have you made to the community of artists at Otis? What would you like to contribute while you are here as a student?

I am not sure what contributions I have made to the community of artist at Otis, since most of the projects that I have created has not been displayed at school at all, I am not trying to be negative here, just saying the truth. What I would to contribute while I am a student at Otis is to have at least one good piece of work that people would remember and like bring it up to other students later on even though that I am not at Otis anymore, but at the same time I don’t want to sound like the “star pupil” just a piece of art work where people would be like “Oh yea, Donna did that.”

1 comment:

Cailyn said...

I think if someone where to view a collection of the work of all the students at Otis they would notice that my contribution would be that of positive, well-crafted pieces. I am working hard to be a respectable student. I want to be a good example of the great artists that Otis produces. I want to be very successful in my future career. As a member of the student body I have contributed to the work displayed on the foundation floor, and I have supported future Otis students by working with the admissions office. I am pretty involved with the school in general