Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Semana Cinco

Foundation forward was extremely interesting. For me it was not only a quest to find out which major may be right for me, but also it was a personal discovery session of sorts. I went through so many phases this year trying to figure out where I belong in this world and the universe that surrounds it, and after multiple transfer threats and several major switches, which may I say were absolutely unnecessary, I figured out fashion is the place for me. Strategic, shallow, competitive, creative, pretentious. Hmm, where have I heard these before, oh yes when people describe me. Plus if I'm not supposed to be in fashion I'm not really sure there is another place for such a personality as mine. Possibly television or on stage, but that isn't right for me. I plan on taking on the fashion world by storm, they really haven't seen anything yet. I'm ready to blow them away.

I would also like to state that I totally veered from the subject but it was still a great blog.

Holla at cha beau.

No comments: