Wednesday, April 4, 2007

6 pence none the richer

Is Otis what I expected? Really? An actual question of just a filler for week 6. I honestly deep down, truly believe that Otis is NOTHING like anyone had expected, and if someone had expected the rigid curriculum then I would say they are a glutton for punishment. Even though the past school year has been excruciating and left me on edge almost 75% of the time. I don't think I'll ever in my life acquire an appreciation for my education as I did at Otis. Every technique and skill I've learned I'll cherish for life. Possibly because of the sky high price, or possibly because I've never in my life worked so hard to maintain a 3.0. I honestly feel that I will walk away with more connections, skills, and opportunities than I would have come across anywhere else in the world.

No comments: