Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Week 5-Write about your experience at the foundation forward? What useful information did you receive? What do you wish you would have received that you didn't get that day? If you did not attend foundation forward, what did you do that day?

Foundation forward was a helpful experience for me. I went into it pretty much knowing that I wanted to go into toy design. I did not change that decision; I am still going into toy design. However it was very interesting to see the presentations by the other majors. I had been curious before about all the other things going on the in building other than the foundation program. Also it was helpful for me to get to talk to the Toy Design teachers at lunch. I got many of my questions answered. I enjoyed seeing which other kids were interested in my major. And, finally, I ended up getting two free lunches out of the whole thing, so overall I would say it was a success.

No comments: