Monday, March 5, 2007

Week 5-Write about your experience at the foundation forward?

My experience at the foundation forward didn't help me much because I already knew I wanted to major in fashion design. I'm glad I went to foundation forward because now I know where the fashion campus is and it was a great experience to visit the rooms, view the sketches and talk to some of the fashion students. It was very helpful and I received a lot of answers when we had the chance to talk to the faculties. Foundation forward was a great experience because now I know what I have to look forward to and I'm excited for next year. Every major seemed interesting after watching the presentation. I sort of have an idea of how its going to be like because my cousin graduated from Otis and I've helped my friend with her collection on her FIDM senior fashion show.

No comments: