Saturday, March 31, 2007

Is Otis what you expected? Reflecting back to the days before you attended Otis, what did you expect to experience or happen? How is that that differe

Coming to Otis I really did not know what to expect, I had an idea yes but i figured it would be different because I often have this picture in my head that ends up being totally different from what something really is. I have to say though I never knew what to expect from the the majority of the kind of people that were going to be here at Otis, But I did not really expect this. One thing that's different is the class schedules I didn't think there would be as many classes as there are. I honestly though never really knew what was a head of me, I never really tried to guess what the experience was going to be like because even though I do no other people at art school but it's on the other side of the country so I figured there would be differences.

No comments: