Saturday, March 31, 2007

How do you or how will you make use of web-based technology or computer software available in your discipline or field?

Although I have never really cared for computer based technology and software, you really can't avoid it these days and with the way the future is going it would be unwise not to use and learn it. You can do some amazing things with todays programs and stuff, it can make tasks so much simpler, and with some things possible. I know for a fact I will be using the computer in my field, wether it's illustration or something else in Comm arts, either way I will be using. I can use photoshop to touch up certain aspects, of a painting and if I go into something else in comm arts I will be using it for practically everything. And It can only benefit you to have a good knowledge on computers and their software, it makes life a lot nicer.

No comments: