Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Otis Experience

I don't know how to explain it. Otis definitely suprised me with what it had to offer and what i thought it was going to be. Before attending i thought it was going to be more of a college experience for me, but that was before i had seen the building in real life. From the pictures it looked somewhat like a campus in my eyes and thats how's i gained that perception on thinking it would be more of a typical "college" experience. But i was completely wrong, when i showed up i noticed that you could see the whole campus within seconds of looking around, i hadn't realized it was so small. But from what it has to offer definitely wasn't small at all. The courses are tough and curriculum is jam packed with projects and readings. For it to be as tough as it is right now i sort of wasn't expecting, but definitely adjusted to the fact that i had to stay in on weekends and do my homework. To sum it all up, Otis wasn't exactly what i was expecting, but it completely exceeded my expectations in what it has to offer me.

No comments: