Wednesday, May 2, 2007

week 8

the one about web techno.

i will need to use the web because today that is unavoidable in big business. if one is not computer savi, they will get no where in life or in the after life fr that matter. we all really need to be computer savi because now major transactions are done over the interned and over web based technologies. i will be using it to send information to and receive information from patrons. i really will need to be in the know if i want to get anywhere.

2 comments:

Amro k said...

I believe the digitization of basic tasks has allowed me to further my abilities as an artist. It has enabled me to achieve the artistic elements I once was incapable of. The idea of talent has transitioned from a small few to the hands of many through digitization.

Amro k said...

I believe the digitization of basic tasks has allowed me to further my abilities as an artist. It has enabled me to achieve the artistic elements I once was incapable of. The idea of talent has transitioned from a small few to the hands of many through digitization.