Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Week 8-Friedman writes of how digitization of many basic tasks has changed the way we work and communicate. How do you or how will you make use of web

Week 8-Friedman writes of how digitization of many basic tasks has changed the way we work and communicate. How do you or how will you make use of web-based technology or computer software available in your discipline or field?

Ppppsshhhh..... I use web-based tech for most of my contacts. I'd rater talk to people in person, however if someone is in Tokyo and constantly on deadlines. I basically would never get to them. And honestly email or myspace is the easiest way to contact someone. There's no pressures of working on a schedule, being quick on feet, and limited verbal abuse. In terms of work 35 percent of my work is done on paper and the rest is done on computer software. I plan on paper and basically follow directions when i switch to my computer.

No comments: