Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 7

As an artist, there is alot of global competition to be the best at what you do. When going out into the world, getting a job can be very difficult. You have to be the best at what you do. Here at Otis, I am getting the best education that will prepare me for the world after college. I beleive that I am developing the drive needed to fit into this global competition. I want to be the best at what I do, and will not settle for less. However, being the best does not always mean you acheive it on your own. Many top artists and designers work as a team to perform to best of their ability. You cannot do everything by yourself and alot of times it helps to collaborate with other artists. Such as Chiat/Day advertising company; who have worked together to create prize advertisements for companies like Apple Inc, Engergizer Battery and Adidas. By collaborating, with other artists and designers, Chiat/Day have created some of the most world renoun advertisments. I only hope that I will be able to work so well with other global artists and acheive so much!

No comments: