Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week 8-Friedman writes of how digitization of many basic tasks has changed the way we work and communicate. How do you or how will you make use of web

I do agree that technology change many of us, I mean in this century who doesn’t have an e-mail? Or a cell phone? Though these technologies did make communication work sooo much easier and more convenient at the same time, I believe that not all our work should be done on computer especially with artists. I will be going into Advertising Design as my major next year and right now I am taking Graphic Design as my elective and I have not done a single thing on the computer yet, everything we have done was all hands on work so I believe that if you have a strong background of hands on skill, the computer is just a tool to make your job a bit easier, but not to do your job.

No comments: