Sunday, February 18, 2007

Week 5- Foundation Forward

Foundation Forward was great. It most definitely solidified my desire to go into Otis' Fashion program. The videos were well put-together and for the most part very interesting. It was really nice to learn more about the other departments, because I've felt pretty clueless about a lot of them all year. Still, there was nothing to sway me. It was disheartening to hear continuously how hard the fashion program is, but at this point in the year I'm used to it. The faculty answered every possible question I could have about the program, and it was nice to hear about salaries and what students go on to do once they graduate. We got to take a tour, and though I have been to the fashion campus a couple times, it was really nice to not only see the sketches but the exact products that came from them, all sewn and set up on mannequins. I'm really looking forward to the coming year.

No comments: