Sunday, February 18, 2007

Foundation Forward

Foundation Forward to me was an overall pretty intresting, and effective it was good getting to talk to various chairs and faculty face to face. I thought a few of the videos were well done. The only thing I would sort of complain about would be about the amount of questions awnsered in the opening speeches by the chairs before each video, I noticed only about two of the chairs awnsered popular questions from the letters students wrote to them. I was also a little dissapointed by the comm arts video. It also would have been pretty intresting if they had a few students from each department there as well. It also would have been pretty cool to have like a booklet for each major describing very generally common information that students want to know. But other than the question thing I thought foundation forward was a positive and intresting experience.

No comments: