Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My experience in attending Otis has helped me improve my skills and I have taken my work to the next level. In just one semester, I noticed the improvements Ive made especially on the life drawing sketches and also noticed the confidence I built up when doing my own work. Otis has helped me as an artist to be a strong individual and strengthened my skills to discover my own style. Based on the knowledge of what I learned, I view things in a different way and it has changed my views on the advertisements and the paintings from the LACMA museum. Also, Otis has made me realize how valuable time is and managing my time wisely will help me not stress out over the great amount of work and projects. Ive learned so much in a little time that it is best to continue putting my effort to practice and make it better.

No comments: