Wednesday, March 7, 2007

week4

******************************************************************
What role will improved writing play in your life as an artist? Why write? If you’re an artist, what good will writing an essay do for you?

because im an artist, im expected to be creative. i think that writing allows me to be creatitive. i write because of the same reason i draw, writing lets my thoughts flow and it gives me the freedom to express myself the way i want to. i think improved writing is important to me because poorly written writing makes the writer seem uneducated and stupid. i dont know what good writing an essay will do for me, except that it will help me improve my abilities to write. i hope i wont have to write another essay in the future because essays arent my thing. i like free writing, but i am so over writing a four page paper on a topic assigned by the teacher.
******************************************************************

No comments: