Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Sweet Seduction on the Silver Screen

I guess the movie industry makes my art more colorful. Usually my art is infulenced by some movie i saw, or music video, or just a song in gen. For instance when we had our final project in form and space, I was ALL ABOUT Gwen Stefani's music video and song "Wind It Up". So because it was such a cool video I started to make an abstract cuckoo clock in honor of the very alpine, sound of music, german-fabulous, sound of the song. However Jacci felt it looked too much like a house so i had to start over. But the initial project was influenced by the movie industry (this is a great color of blue btw). As for living next to it I really don't feel that has any effect other than me having to deal with people telling me they are an actor and me having to move on with my day. So yeah, the movie industry has a large effect on my work, but it's location really doesn't at all in any way.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo coool. Thanx.