Tuesday, February 6, 2007

the movie's influence on my art?

to tell you the thruth i dont really know if the movies have had an influence on my art. I mean i can see them influencing my dress and my behavior but my art is something that does not really get affected by the movies. some, and i mean a minimal amount of my art, has been INSPIRED by a movie or a scene in a movie but I do not in anyway think my art as a whole is changed or influenced by living near the movies. Me living near movies has no relevance in my life except the fact that i spend my free time walking around with a camera and a telephoto lense trying to get the latest candids of the stars. not really but what im saying is im not influencced any more than someone who lives in alaska no where near where the movies are made.

No comments: