Monday, February 5, 2007

In what ways do you think living in California, near the movie industry to be specific, influences your art?

I can't really say how and if living in California near the movie industry, affects or influences my art, because from what I can tell I have not really described anything about the environment and surroundings through any of my work for school, or outside of it. Although there may be certain aspects that do affect my work in a way, and I just can't see it. But I definitely noticed a change in my work since moving our here, but I think it has more to do with My classes at Otis and how it's slowly starting to help shape my style. I think it is very true that your environment has a big affect on your work and even though it may not necessarily show directly or clearly through the work it definitely has an impact on your mood, ideas, and things like that.

No comments: