Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Otis has been a wonderful experience because a great learning environment. It definitely has grown on me.. The Staff are very welcoming and supportive. Most of the students are very welcoming, friendly, and encouraging. It’s nice to have so many artists, who come around world to learn to do what they love. I also find myself appreciating and viewing art in different ways. The detail of art history and meaning of meaning of symbols is so good. I love all of my classes and love what I’m learning. When I was in high school I hated most of my classes because I felt like I wasn’t learning anything new. Its seemed likes the same thing everyday. I hated liberals in high school… but Otis made it some how more appealing or interesting. I guess… I’m been just loving the whole art students altogether trying to learn how to MIND blowing art…

No comments: